Wednesday 4 September 2013

GET YOUR GAME ON...

Sport meets street chic!

It seems that it wasn’t that long ago when sportswear was mainly about throwing on a pair of loose pants, a slouchy t-shirt and a cool cap but these days sportswear is just too good to waste on the gym; extreme volume and sexy styling has made sportswear unapologetically cool and fashion forward.








Hat: Crooks and Castle, Top: H&M, Watch: Chanel, Shoes: Nike



And so, as promised, continuing the theme of sporty chic street style, here is the outfit I selected from highstreet giant H&M and I have to say, for me this one is a real winner, I love it! Effortlessly cool and stylish and perfectly on trend. I love the fresh colours and bold design; it's a youthful, confident look that doesn't skimp on the sex appeal — and luckily, you can achieve the sporty-chic trend without breaking the bank or a sweat!!

4 comments:

  1. amazing outfit!:) lovely blog! I followed you on bloglovin(petra lorencová) and google+(petra lorietta)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hope we’ll stay in touch♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your support!♥ it means so much to me!:) kisses!

      Delete
  2. you always amaze me! look at that tan and those never-ending legs! sports chic never looked so sexy darling!

    www.bellaconscience.com

    ReplyDelete