Friday 20 September 2013

MR BRIGHTSIDE





Skirt and top: River Island, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell





Forget all prim preconceptions around the midi skirt, whilst the mini is sexy in a very obvious way, it is the knee-length, calf-skimming hem lines that can best accent your femininity… why flash everything when just flaunt of ankle or hint of calf can be so much more sexy. When it comes to the midi skirt I prefer to choose either a material or colour that makes it more edgy, either punked up in leather, highlighted neon brights or a fun print. If the material is especially figure hugging I prefer to pick a size a couple above what I would usually go for as I like the line of the skirt to hang from my hip in a bit more of an a-line shape as I don't like to overly accentuate my hips!!!


1 comment:

  1. You look so gorgeous! The shoes are to die for and I like how you matched everything, too hot!:) Kisses, have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete